1. Owner and Data Manager
Animaris Tourist Animation Unip Lda
Rua da Misericórdia nº27 r/c left, 8000-269 FARO
Owner contact email: email@example.com
1) In the event of an accident during the tour, customers are covered by a civil liability in accordance with Portuguese law. Luggage and any kind of belonging to the customer is his sole responsibility. In case of no-show, no there will be refund.
2) VAT included at the legal rate in force.
3) If you want to receive an invoice with a tax number, please send us an email with billing data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Animaris is not responsible for the loss of personal property on board the vessels.
5) The name of the boat used on your tour may not match the name on the ticket.
6) Boarding will be denied to customers who present themselves without appropriate clothing, under high effect of alcohol or drugs or without the individual equipment of security in place.
7) All our boats comply with European safety standards. Animaris it has all the mandatory insurance, being licensed by Turismo de Portugal (Animaris RNAAT No. 133/09, Hop On Hop Off RNATT No. 637/2017).
8) Personal data collected by Animaris during the ticket acquisition process online are intended solely and exclusively for the processing of the same and check-in of the customer.
9) It is possible to transport animals, according to the legislation in force:- On the Ferry (public transport), in a suitable transport box for the animal; - In private transport for your group/family.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND CHANGES:
a) If you want to cancel your reservation, you must do so at least 24 hours before the start of the activity, with full refund via bank transfer. To this end, the customer must contact Animaris via email email@example.com Canceling within the 24 hour period does not grant the right to a refund, except in the case of presentation of medical evidence.
In case of no-show there will be no refund.
b) In the event that Animaris cancels its activity due to maritime- weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be offered. If not If this change is possible, a full refund will be issued.
c) If you intend to make a change to the date or time of the activity for which the customer purchased a ticket, you should contact Animaris, from Monday to Friday, between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm, until 12 hours prior to the start of the activity, so that a solution can be found depending on availability. If you want to change within a period of 12 hours, you will need to go to the Animaris kiosk at Cais da Porta Nova (Faro).
1. Types of Data saved
Among the types of Personal Data that this application (or through third parties) stores are:
Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be provided freely by the User or, in the case of Personal Data
Use, obtained automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and the lack of such Data may make it impossible for them to function. In cases where this Application specifically declares that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate them without consequences for the availability or functioning of the Service.
Users who are not sure which personal data are mandatory canget in touch with the owner.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data obtained from third parties, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have consent third parties to provide the Data to the Owner.
2. Mode and location of data processing
A. processing methods
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, modification or destruction of data.
Data processing is carried out using computers and / or IT tools, following procedures and organizational modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases the Data may be accessible to certain types of responsible persons, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third parties). providers technical service providers, mail carriers, website hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parts can be requested from the Owner at any time.
B. Legal basis of processing
The owner may process personal data relating to users if one of the following
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User opposes such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- The provision of Data is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and / or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation which the Owner is subject;
- The processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the official authority assigned to the Owner;
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by third parties.In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing and, in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's offices and in any other places where parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve transferring of user data to a country other than yours. If protection standards apply broader, Users will also have the right to know about the legal basis of data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any organization international law governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the UN and about the security measures taken by the owner to protect your data.
D. Retention time
Personal Data must be processed and stored for as long as required by purpose for which they were collected.
- Personal Data obtained for purposes related to a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully executed.
- Personal Data obtained for the purposes of the Owner's legitimate interests will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes.
- The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever that the User has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent not be withdrawn. In addition, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for order from an authority.When the retention period expires, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to portability of data not can be fulfilled after the expiration of the retention period.
E. The purposes of processing
The Data relating to the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide the its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analysis, Tag Management, Content performance, feature testing (A/B testing), Platform services and hosting.
F. Users rights
Users can exercise certain rights over their data processed by the owner.
Users to whom more comprehensive protection standards apply may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, users can contact the owner to find out what rights apply.
In particular, users have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw the consent, provided that they have given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Oppose the purpose for which your data is processed. Users have the right to object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out off-base law for which consent has been given.
- Access your data. Users have the right to know whether data is being processed by the owner, obtain information about certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the processing data being processed.
- Check and request rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In that case, the owner does not will process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Having your personal data deleted or removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to have your data removed by the owner.
- Receive your data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, transmit them to another controller without any hindrance. It is provision applies provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, in a contract from which the User is part of or in pre-contractual obligations of the same.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
G. Details on the right to object to processing
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a official authority vested in the Owner or for the legitimate purposes of the Owner, the
Users can object to such processing by providing a basis relating to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users should know that, however, if their personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to this processing at any time without providing any justification.
H. How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise user rights may be directed to the owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be answered by the Owner as soon as possible and whenever within a period of one month.
3. Applicability of more comprehensive protection standards
While most provisions of this document apply to all Users, some provisions expressly apply only if the processing of Personal Data is subject to more comprehensive protection standards.
Such protection standards apply when processing:
- is carried out by an owner based in the EU;
- refers to the Personal Data of Users who are located in the EU and is related offering paid or unpaid goods or services to these Users;
- refers to the personal data of users who are in the EU and allows the owner monitor the behavior of those users in the EU.
4. Additional information about data collection and processing
A. legal action
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in the Court or in the steps leading to possible legal actions arising from the misuse of this Application or related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to reveal data personal data at the request of public authorities.
B. Additional information about the user's personal data.